January 29, 2011

Heading back...home?

Oh, it's been a lovely break.

That was a little bit of sarcasm.  I loved seeing my friends and family, but I was sick for the last 4 weeks of my time being home, and I still couldn't move much because of my knee (but slowly, it's feeling better!)  It made me into quite the miserable little thing.  Not too mention that my friends were all back in school and the constant snowing made visits between us a little difficult.  But all in all, I loved being home, seeing my friends and family, and having an unlimited supply of fruits and vegetables.

Strawberries, in particular


Alas, it's times to return to Japan.  I'm looking forward to it, a lot.  Mostly for the people I've met.  I miss my roommates, Yu and Fran, and my friend Jacqui (who will be my roommate this semester).  And I REALLY miss my guy friends.  It is what I'm most excited for.  

My mom is trying to get me to get to bed (have to wake up at 2:30 am for my 6:25 flight to Chicago, San Fransisco, and then Osaka), so I guess I'll appease her now and head off to bed (without my retainer, which I forgot at home, and probably numerous other things that I'll figure out as I get to Japan).

Sayonara people!

Also, I was introduced to South Park while I was at home.  If you have time to watch it (not the first two seasons) I highly reccommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment